Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Online Network Diagnostic Tools

I'm doing some network tracing today - a client has an ADSL router that looks to be configured wrongly. So I'm in search of tools that will allow me to ping/tracert/telnet into the network from an external source. Here are some of the tools I've found that were useful: First in my search was Online IP-Tools @ msv.dk . I used the Visual Tracert, and some of the other IP tools. The port scanner only partly worked, however. Still, some useful tools.

The Online Toolbox looked good - but none of the tools work. :-(

Now all I need to do is to work out how to fix the router!

1 comment:

Rj Maan said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful piece of information. I Yeah there are many other Ip Detector Sites as well that offers precise piece of information as well.