Friday, March 14, 2014

April 2014 PowerCamp Cancelled :-(

Sadly, I have to cancel the PowerCamp event scheduled for end April 2014. The event was scheduled to be held in Microsoft’s offices in London, but they have just informed me they are going to be carrying out maintenance on the building, This means we’ll have no air conditioning or power. Which makes it kind of impossible to run an event.

I am very sorry for those of you who have booked – I’ll organise a refund by the close of play today. I hope to run another event in the Autumn, and will announce it as soon as possible.

del.icio.us Tags:

3 comments:

AjayJha said...

If you have tentative date please announce that.

AjayJha said...

If you any tentative date in place pls share that with us.

Thomas Lee said...

It was a great dissapointment to have had to cancel this spring's PowerCamp. As I explained, we had a room reservation which was later cancelled since the landlord needed to do maintenance that weekend.
I am looking at another event for the Autumm. While it is NOT confirmed, I am hoping to offer the next PowerCamp on the weekend of 19-20 October, again in London. I won't know for a few more weeks, but absolutely as soon as I can confirm it I will advertise it.
Of course, first bookings get priority.