Monday, March 21, 2005

Same Mag - New Name

Perhaps I should sub-title this "what I do in my spare time for fun"! I've been writing for the same magazine for coming up to 6 years. Well, I say the same magazine, except it has had several owners and several titles over the years. I started (in August 1999) as a regular columnist for Back Office Magazine. This esteemed title became Enterprise Server Magazine (ESM) where I was Windows Editor (and occasional feature writer). From the start of this year, we've had another name change - to Server Management magazine.

Get more information about Server Management magazine and its focus from the media information page. The magazine is print only, and is free to a controlled subscription list for UK subscribers (or you can pay for delivery to foreign countries). To subscribe, see the on line subscription page.

No comments: